Thursday, December 2, 2010

.they love me.

recently i found my diary when i was "LABIL" that time. i was surprised and quite embarrassed by its contents which are so monotonous.  i was so often talk about love (of course, :D) and pain because of love. and i think,  a lot of people have that experience too.

for some people it was so important for them to find out whether their loved also have the same feelings like them. and i belong to that person too. i spent a long time to figure out how he felt about me and guess why he did not respond me.

then i realized one thing. that's really exhausting. there are many people who really love me.my family, my friends, and that was more than enough.
i felt much happiness that with them. they accept me to be apart of them, care about me, and i never feel lonely because of it. they love me, and is it still important for me whether he loves me when i have so much love by others?
and now i think i do not care anymore why he did not love me? i only care WHO LOVES ME? and i will be the luckiest girl if there are a lot of people who love and care of me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment